Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Empty

If last week was uneventful then this week must be bad. Although I arrived late at the tutorial, my team has yet to start our interview(turns out later we were the last LOL) and we were done with the questions! I've could have gotten more sleep! Ah, well. The interview went without a hitch, albeit a bit rushed and a quick review of the question was done. The summary was done after the tute by my other teammates which i was unable to attend due to another lecture.

Well... that's about it really. I really need to start doing my assignment and fill up this space. I think starting this week, we'd really get serious. I need to do the review questions in the paper too, it's piling up to the ceilling as it is. Ahh the beauty(or not) of procrastination.

Im off for my other tute work due tomorrow and last week. Haha... my ability to mess myself still amazes me.

No comments: